In order to be able to run through the passage, you will need to activate all of the levers on the Enmerkar Forest side of the dungeon. This area can be accessed by traveling from the Forest to Hallowed Marsh, or by passing through the basement of the Spire of Light (also requires solving a lever puzzle).
Jade Lich Idol
Placing the Jade-Lich Idol on the pedestal by the Enmerkar side entrance will create an iron bridge between the island and the rest of the Hallowed Marsh, and will also clear the Rancid water from the dungeon and replace it with Clean Water.
From the Enmerkar Forest side:
- Head up the elevator on the right
- Turn left and go past the Animated Skeleton, pull the lever at the end of the corridor
- Return down the elevator
- Head through the doorway on the opposite side of this area (left from entrance)
- Turn left up the stairs and run past the Blade Dancer
- Pull the lever to the left of the locked gate, then enter the now unlocked gate
- Follow the path until you reach a sheer drop-off.
- Either drop directly down, or walk along the pipe and land on the tree to the right if you don't want to lose any health
- Pick up the Jade-Lich Idol off the ground near the Phytosaur
- Return to the Enmerkar entrance of the dungeon and place idol on the pedestal
- 2x Animated Skeleton (Shield)
- 2x Animated Skeleton (Iron Claymore)
- 1x Blade Dancer
- 2x Burning Man
- 1x Phytosaur
- 2x Tuanosaur
- 1x Adventurer's Corpse
- 3x Chest
- 2x Junk Pile
- 1x Knight's Corpse
- 1x Ornate Chest (in the middle of the dungeon on the top floor. Requires a lever in the middle to be pulled).
- 1x Worker's Corpse
|Scenario||Time Progression||Respawn Locations|
|Beaten and bloody, but alive||4-47 hours||same location as defeat|
|Nursed to health at the Monsoon house||9-13 days||Monsoon|
|Nursed to health at the Monsoon Inn||9-13 days||Monsoon|
|Saved by Elatt||8-12 hours||Hallowed Marsh|
|Saved by Friendly Immaculate||8-12 hours||Immaculate's Camp|
|Saved by Gep||23-73 hours||Chersonese, Hallowed Marsh, Abrassar, Enmerkar Forest, Antique Plateau or Caldera|