|Writ of Tribal Favor|
Writ of Tribal Favor is an item in Outward.
|“||Written proof of the debt the Blue Chamber owes you.||„|
- During Call to Adventure, locate Michel Aberdeen and save his life by giving him Bandages or a Life Potion.
- During Purifier, deliver the evidence to Rissa Aberdeen in Berg instead of any other Chamberlord.
- During or after Doubts and Secrets, members of the Holy Mission can free Rissa Aberdeen from the Burnt Outpost to receive a Writ of Favor
- During Call to Adventure, Give a Writ of Tribal Favor to Rissa Aberdeen in lieu of the 150 silver.
- (In theory, anytime) Flase, the Sage Trainer in Berg, will accept either Writ of Tribal Favor OR a Diademe de Gibier if the player asks for a "shortcut" to learning more runic combinations. (Giving him the latter is recommended, as it is much easier to obtain.)
- During Ancestral Peacemaker and Hallowed Peacemaker (Holy Mission Faction),
- During Sand Corsairs (Heroic Kingdom Faction), a certain Blue Chamber Scout will accept a Writ of Tribal Favor when the player asks them for information.
During Quests, NPCs from Blue Chamber will invoke a Tribal Favor if a player requires favors from them, so collecting Tribal Favors and keeping them in your backpack may not be a bad idea, since these items don't weigh much.