The Voltaic Hatchery can be found to the east of the southern bandit camp, behind a shipwreck (Yzan's Stash). There are some ruined pillars, one of which has electricity surrounding it. Follow the path south-east around the corner to the entrance to the Voltaic Hatchery.
The Voltaic Hatchery is a creation of the Light Mender, possibly abandoned or currently unused. As the name suggests, it is likely where he began his work creating his Golems. It contains many strange and complex machinery, as well as unusual kinds of fungi or possible corruption which the Light mender seems to be harnessing somehow.
The top area contains several Lightning Golems, the Light Mender's Lexicon (locked behind a blue barrier until all levers are pulled), and some strange machinery. The lower area with water contains many gatherables and a few Mantis Shrimp. There is a sheer cliff at the back of the top area which players can fall down to reach the bottom area quickly.
There are three levers which control the barrier around the Light Mender's Lexicon. All three of these levers are found next to a light-post with a blue light. Pulling the lever will turn the light off.
From the entrance, take a right and follow the path past 2 Golden Minions, into the main room with a Golden Specter (Melee). This will be referred to as the "main room" from now on, and take note that it contains the large blue barrier which the Light Mender's Lexicon is behind.
- From the main room, follow the path on the right until it leads down into a room with 2 Golden Minions.
- In this room, next to the blue light-post, the first lever can be found. Pull it.
- On the left side of the lever there is a path leading downwards. Follow it down.
- At the water, turn left past the Blue Sand node, and up the path.
- Take the first left (uphill), and follow the path until you arrive at a sheer cliff. The second lever is here, pull it.
- From the second lever, turn around and return the way you came.
- When you get to the intersection, take a left.
- Take another left, go uphill, then take the first right.
- You will come to a room with a Blue Chamber banner, and a blue light-post.
- The third and final lever is here, pull it.
Return to the blue barrier in the first main area to claim the lexicon.
- Light Mender's Lexicon - pull all levers to deactivate the energy barriers.