Tsar Stone is an extremely rare crafting item in Outward. Tsar stones cannot be purchased from merchants nor mined in the world. Instead, they are a unique resource that can only be obtained by completing specific tasks, such as hidden interactions in the world or Quests.
Equipment created with Tsar Stones have infinite durability and never need to be repaired. While the weapons have the highest physical damage in the game, they are also very slow at 0.8 speed.
|“||Shimmering gem that glimmers with shining power||„|
Currently, players are able to obtain 5 Tsar Stones from each play-through, excluding stones passed down through Legacy Chests, or co-op play. Tsar Stones are an extremely rare and limited resource that can only be acquired by completing specific objectives or quests in the world.
- With a Gaberry Wine, head beyond Ghost Pass, towards the entrance to Corrupted Tombs. Once through the pass, head north-west (left) into the graveyard.
- The grave will be in the far-left corner of the graveyard, near the entrance to the red ruined building (Corrupted Tombs) and a Ghost Plant
- Interact with the grave and choose option 1: "Drink your Gaberry Wine" and receive the Tsar Stone.
- Alternatively, if player chooses 3: "coat your weapon with Gaberry Wine", you can fight the Ghost of Vanasse for the Tsar Stone.
- Head to the Electric Lab in Abrassar.
- You must complete the elevator puzzle (instructions on Electric Lab page), then complete Arcane Machine.
- See: Treasure Hunt
- Begins at Pirates' Hideout in Chersonese.
- Ends at Abandoned Docks in Abrassar, north-west of Parched Shipwrecks
- Found at Dark Ziggurat in Hallowed Marsh. The levers to open the top door must first be unlocked.
- Further instructions to find the stone are listed on the Dark Ziggurat page.
Upon completion of the player's chosen faction quest, it's possible to receive a Tsar stone, provided they achieve a satisfactory outcome: