The Three Brothers
|The Three Brothers|
|Nine Dots Studio|
|Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, PlayStation 4|
|December 15th 2020 (PC)|
May 18th 2021 (Consoles)
Content[edit | edit source]
- See this category for a list of all pages for the DLC.
- See The Three Brothers enemies for a list of all enemies for this DLC
The major content in the DLC includes:
- The region of Caldera, and a new end-game Quest line following the Sirocco faction
- A City-Building mechanic following the reconstruction of New Sirocco
- Powerful new Artifact weapons
- Three new skill trees: Primal Ritualist, Weapon Master and Specialist
- Challenging new encounters such as Calygrey Colosseum, Gladiator’s Arena and new Bosses
- Bombs and advanced Arrows
- New Effects and Attributes
- Lots of other new Equipment, especially Weapons
- New secrets and puzzles to uncover, Pets, and more
[edit | edit source]
|“||There is more than destruction on the path of an adventurer, the time for rebuilding has come!
You will play an important role in the timeline of Aurai: Join the rebuilding efforts of old Sirocco refugee camp by providing the pitiable folks there a new place to call home, a new Sirocco.
New weapons, skills and numerous other gadgets will help you on your uncertain journey into the unknown.
The gates are opening, and the path leads to “Caldera”, a new region in the world of Outward which is waiting for you with new adventures, dangers and secrets to explore!
City Building Mechanic: Rebuilding Sirocco:
New Area: Caldera:
Skill Tree: The Primal Ritualist:
Grenade, Elemental Arrows & Awakened Weapons:
Awakened weapons are not easy to get – But the effort will pay off! Their unique attributes will give you the necessary advantage in dangerous situations!
Filled with new adventures, skills, weapons, recipes and pets, “The Three Brothers”-DLC offers you an entirely new journey in the unique world of Aurai!
|~ Nine Dots Studio|