The Holy Mission of Elatt
|The Holy Mission of Elatt|
|Questions and Corruption|
Doubts and Secrets
Truth and Purpose
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Holy Mission of Elatt is a religious power that promotes the importance of achieving your utmost potential in order to better protect and serve your loved ones.
Faction Quests[edit | edit source]
- Questions and Corruption
- Doubts and Secrets
- Truth and Purpose
- Hallowed Peacemaker
- Purifier (Parallel)
Headquarters[edit | edit source]
Notable Members[edit | edit source]
Lore[edit | edit source]
Then came the Scourge, whose beasts rampaged across Aurai, even attacking the very town of Monsoon.
However, not long later, burning javelins of light rained from the sky above the Hallowed Marsh and drove the beasts to flee. Elatt revealed that he had found a way to transcend his mortal flesh and become a "Living Thought". He imbued his followers with pieces of his essence and sent them to defend Aurai's people from the Scourge.
Now, they play the role of peacekeepers and arbitrators, generally well respected across Aurai.
Organization[edit | edit source]
The Holy Mission of Elatt is bound by three guiding principles, known as the Three Pillars of The Endless Path.
- No one should suffer. Help those in need, especially those weaker than you.
- No one is safe. One must be disciplined if they are to survive the outside world.
- No one is perfect. One must always strive to improve themselves, so that they can better protect themselves and others.
There are two major branches of the Holy Mission. One which is focused on research and magic, and another which is focused more on combat.
- Scholars who research magic, Corruption and the Scourge.
- Tribal Priests who provide guidance to each tribe, mentor those who show promise to join the Holy Mission, and who tend to the medical needs of the tribe.
- Disciples, who administrate the Holy Mission, and who are trained to destroy large gluts of Corruption
- The Cardinal, the head of the Holy Mission.
- Missionaries who travel from region to region sorting out trouble and dealing with minor Scourge threats.
- Templars, who are proven warriors capable of dealing with grave threats.
- Two Champions, the epitome of the Martial Path, who are granted great strength and shining armor, sent to deal with the most perilous of threats.
Exclusive Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Infuse Light
- Spiritual Communion, Sanctified Assistance or Divine Assistance
- Sanctified Protection
- Elatt's Intervention