|Stone Titan Caves|
|Stone Titan Caves|
Stone Titan Caves is a marked dungeon found in the Abrassar region, home to bandits and strange rune stones.
There are a total of three entrances to Stone Titan Caves:
- The primary entrance at the top of the dungeon, a short distance north-east of the Map Marker
- A secondary entrance north-west of the marker, on a ledge near the bridge to Old Levant
- A partially hidden entrance to the east, on a separate hill
There are five glowing Rune Stones found throughout the caves. For a transcript of the messages on these stones.
Interacting with four of these runes will reward the player with the Sunfall Axe at the bottom of the dungeon.
- Found right near the top-most entrance of the caves
- From the first rune, head down and keep to the right, then go down the wooden ramp ahead. The rune stone is near the Obsidian Elemental.
- Go down the giant sword in the main area and continue down through the dungeon. One of the paths leads to a wooden hole which drops down to several platforms below. Walk around it and interact with the rune stone behind it.
- Drop down to the platforms until you reach the bottom, and find the fourth stone near an Ice Witch and several bandits on this level.
- The final rune stone is found at the end of a path from the very bottom of the dungeon, and leads to a room with a large rune message on a wall, the fifth rune stone, and the Sunfall Axe if you interacted with the 4 previous stones.
- 3x Bandit Lieutenant
- 2x Desert Archer
- 1x Desert Bandit
- 2x Desert Captain
- 2x Ice Witch
- 1x Obsidian Elemental
During Truth and Purpose:
- Sunfall Axe - interact with all 4 Rune Stones in the Caves, then collect the axe from the area at the bottom on the 5th stone.
- 1 Strongbox Backpack - drop down to the platform below the giant sword bridge, where an Adventurer's Corpse lies. The backpack will be next to the corpse.
- 1 Ice-Flame Torch - near the wooden stairs which leads down into the room with an Obsidian Elemental
|Scenario||Time Progression||Respawn Locations|
|Beaten and bloody, but alive||4-47 hours||same location as defeat|
|Nursed to health at the Levant house||9-13 days||Levant|
|Nursed to health at the Levant Inn||9-13 days||Levant|
|Saved by Friendly Immaculate||8-12 hours||Immaculate's Camp|
|Saved by Gep||23-73 hours||Chersonese, Hallowed Marsh, Abrassar, Enmerkar Forest, Antique Plateau or Caldera|