|The Blue Chamber Collective|
Quest Enemy (potential)
Description & Lore
|“||Yzan's younger brother. Roland has always lived in his brother's formidable shadow. His severe lack of confidence in himself, as well as his lack of patience and frequent habit of leaping before he looks have caused him and Yzan a great deal of trouble over the years.
Once inseparable, he and Yzan have drifted apart in their adult years as Yzan earned fame and fortune as a merchant, and Roland's perpetual misfortune led to him preferring a simple life back in Cierzo.
|~ Aegix Drakan (Writer, Nine Dots)|
- Cierzo, by the docks (pictured), until the player joins a faction.
- Berg, standing by the pole near Gabriella Sullivan, if the player joins the Blue Chamber Collective.
At various points during the player's journey, they can talk to Roland and he will present them with a gift of assorted items. This is most important for members of Blue Chamber, as it will directly impact the outcome of Whispering Bones.
- If you kept your Lighthouse during Looking to the Future, receive 1 Copal Helm and 1 Gold Ingot
- If you did not keep the Lighthouse, receive 3 Copal and 2 Small Sapphire.
Roland Argenson is a member of the Argenson family.
- Roland uses a Great Runic Blade, which deals 39 Ethereal damage.
- He is resistant to all damage types except Decay.
|Luxe Lichette (2)|
|Occult Remains (1)|
Drop Table 1
This drop table will be rolled 2 to 3 times.
|Bandages (1)||5.43% (13%)|
|Linen Cloth (1-3)||16.3% (36%)|
|Travel Ration (1)||10.87% (25%)|
|Waterskin (1)||1.09% (3%)|
|Jerky (1)||8.15% (19%)|
|Dry Mushroom Bar (1)||8.15% (19%)|
|Bread (1)||8.15% (19%)|
|Salt (1)||8.15% (19%)|
|Antidote (1)||4.35% (11%)|
|Scavenger Mask (1)||1.63% (4%)|
|Scavenger Coat (1)||1.63% (4%)|
|Scavenger Boots (1)||1.63% (4%)|
|Padded Armor (1)||1.63% (4%)|
|Padded Helm (1)||1.63% (4%)|
|Padded Boots (1)||1.63% (4%)|
|Tripwire Trap (1)||4.35% (11%)|
|Spikes – Iron (1)||4.35% (11%)|
|Silver (4-6)||10.87% (25%)|
* The second number indicates the total chance of receiving the drop at least once, from an average 2.5 rolls.