Reptilian Lair is a large cave network in central Hallowed Marsh, marked as Huge Tree.
There are two main entrances to the Lair, which both lead into the same general area.
- At the very top of the mountain, often guarded by an Alpha Tuanosaur
- At the bottom on the northern side, directly at the marker. Leads into a room with large, red-and-white Mushrooms.
There is technically a third entrance: South of the map marker on a separate hill, which leads into a room with a Phytosaur, and dead Mana Troglodyte. This entrance is only accessible from inside the lair as an exit.
During the Blue Chamber quest Ash Giants, the player is tasked with finding a "rare root", known as "Obsidiroot". These roots are all near the Alpha Tuanosaur, who is nearby the top-most entrance to the Lair.
From the top-most entrance:
- Head forward and turn right towards the nest with eggs. The root is found on the western corner of this room behind the tree.
- In the same area by the wooden Chest, continue down the narrow path on the right. The root is by the first group of Fireflies.
- Back near the entrance, continue in the other direction (left of entrance) and drop down to the Iron ore below. The root is on the next platform below the ore.
The interior of the Lair is a large, sprawling cave network. As the name suggests, many Reptilian enemies can be found inside.
- 2x Iron Vein
- 1x Palladium Vein
- 1x Mana Stone Vein
- 1x Blood Mushroom
- 2x Green Mushroom
- 3x Krimp
- 3x Obsidiroot (mentioned above)
- 1x Oil Node
- 6x Star Mushroom
The exterior portion of the lair is a large, winding hill. A path can be followed from the bottom of the hill near the entrance, right to the top.
Along the path up the mountain, players can find: