Power Coil is an item in Outward.
|“||Complex array of metals, made by Levant artisans, to power machines such as the Water Purifier in Cierzo.
A few prototype lanterns were built to use a coil as a power source, but they proved too expensive for mass production.
- For the minor quest Purify The Water, 2 are required to repair the water purifier in Cierzo
- At Montcalm Clan Fort in Chersonese, there is a locked door which requires 2 Power Coils to open
- Vendavel Quest (x1) - convince Eto to go to Vendavel Fortress for Rospa
- Vendavel Quest (x1) - get Crock drunk and send him to fight Burac
- Vendavel Quest (x1) - help Balira by killing the Wendigo at Corrupted Tombs
- Vendavel Quest/Quick guide (x1) - help Balira by killing the Wendigo at Corrupted Tombs
- Vendavel Quest/Quick guide (x1) - convince Eto to go to Vendavel Fortress for Rospa
- Vendavel Quest/Quick guide (x1) - get Crock drunk and send him to fight Burac
|David Parks, Craftsman||2 - 3||100%||Harmattan|
|Engineer Orsten||3 - 4||100%||Levant|
|Concealed Knight: ???||4||44.5%|
|Guardian of the Compass||1||33.3%|
|Galvanic Golem||1 - 2||25%|
|Rusty Sword Golem||1||12.5%|
Loot Container Sources
|Supply Cache||1 - 3||3.3%||Abrassar, Chersonese, Enmerkar Forest, Hallowed Marsh|
|Gladiator's Arena/Chest||1||1.5%||New Sirocco|
The sources above were generated dynamically. Click here to force an update of the data.