Old Sirocco is the remains of the once-great city of Sirocco, now ruined due to the devastating natural disasters caused by the volcanoes known as The Three Brothers erupting. The area is roaming with dangerous beasts including the formidable Scarlet Emissary.
Part of the ruined city is locked by gates, and can only be accessed by pulling a lever in the lower depths of the city.
- Upon entering Old Sirocco, take the path on your left down a flight of stairs, leading north
- On the second level, head south and enter a door on your right, down another flight of stairs leading west
- On the third level, turn to your left and walk off the gap in the wall next to the mine cart, dropping a short distance below
- Turn around and head east up a flight of stairs into a room filled with magma
- In this room, pull the lever.
You now have access to the north-eastern corner of Old Sirocco, containing the entrance to The Eldest Brother and the western entrance to the city.
- The upper level contains an abandoned blacksmith workshop, which can be used to open the Smelly Sealed Box, giving the player the Sealed Mace artifact.
- 6x Junk Pile
- 1x Ornate Chest
- 4x Corpse
- 4x Chest
- 2x Knight's Corpse
- 2x Worker's Corpse
- 2x Adventurer's Corpse
- 3x Iron vein
- 1x Rich Iron vein
- 1x Chalcedony Vein
- 5x Smoke Root (Gatherable)
- 2x Ableroot (Gatherable)
- 1x Torcrab Nest
- 2x Unidentified Molepig den (potential)
- 2x Unidentified Roots (potential)
- 2x Unidentified Ore Vein (potential)
|Scenario||Time Progression||Respawn Locations|
|Beaten and bloody, but alive||4-47 hours||same location as defeat|
|Saved by Gep||23-73 hours||Chersonese, Hallowed Marsh, Abrassar, Enmerkar Forest, Antique Plateau or Caldera|
|Saved by Gep (Caldera)||23-73 hours||Caldera|