Refinery Outflow Pipe
An elaborate dungeon which was once used as an oil refinery for the people of Sirocco, now ruined and overrun by dangerous monsters.
- The main northern entrance, at the Oil Refinery map marker
- The south-eastern entrance, at the Refinery Outflow Pipe map marker
- Djinn (not immediately aggressive)
- Ruined Halberd - Once the final Oil Lever has been interacted with and the deepest part of the refinery revealed, head down and go right into a room filled with Thick Oil Nodes. The weapon will be in the centre on an oil grate.
- 1 Refinery Key: Depths - found near the Refinery Key: Upper, next to the 2 Medyse after pulling a lever in the previous room with a Gargoyle.
- 1 Refinery Key: Upper - found on a box in the depths of the Oil Refinery, in a room with two Medyse.
- 12x Oil Node (Caldera)
- 3x Palladium vein
- 4x Iron vein
- 2x Rich Iron vein
- 2x Unidentified Ore Vein (potential)
- 2x Unidentified Molepig den (potential)
- 2x Unidentified Roots (potential)
|Scenario||Time Progression||Respawn Locations|
|Battered and beaten in a mine||4-6 hours||The Eldest Brother, Oil Refinery|
|Beaten and bloody, but alive||4-47 hours||same location as defeat|
|Saved by Gep||23-73 hours||Chersonese, Hallowed Marsh, Abrassar, Enmerkar Forest, Antique Plateau or Caldera|
|Saved by Gep (Caldera)||23-73 hours||Caldera|