|City - Monsoon|
|A map of Monsoon|
|“||The Hallowed Marsh is a dangerous region, teeming with reptilian predators and flooded with toxic water. The solution to keep the town safe from attack was thus very simple. Build it on an island surrounded by a considerable length of water and use a fleet of ships for transportation.
This protected it from the worst of the Scourge, keeping most of the Beasts at bay. The small settlement on the mainland was not so lucky.
Monsoon also boasts two Chamberlords instead of the usual one. One represents Monsoon itself, the other represents the Holy Mission. This sharing of power, as one might expect, leads to feelings of frustration between the two.
|~ Aegix Drakan (Writer, Nine Dots)|
- Fang & Claw's Inn - 25 silver per night
- Clean Water - there is a clean water source in the center of the city, in small bricked container
Monsoon Player House
In order to acquire the Monsoon Player house, you must have joined the Holy Mission, or finished your faction quest-line. The Monsoon Player House contains a bed, kitchen, alchemy station, rooftop garden, and a few item spawns.
Monsoon is home to The Holy Mission of Elatt, many notable NPCs can be found in the city:
- Shopkeeper Lyda
- Laine the Alchemist
- Vyzyrinthrix the Blacksmith
- Ountz the Melon Farmer
- Soroborean Caravanner
- Soeran teaches Juggernaut for 50 silver
- Wandering Mercenary teaches Moon Swipe for 50 silver
- Mofat teaches Blessed for 50 silver
- 4x Junk Pile
Monsoon Player House Loot
- 1 Scholar’s Staff - on the roof of Monsoon player house
- 1 Bolt Varnish - on a bed-stand next to the southern bed of the Monsoon player house
- 1 Spiritual Varnish - on a bed-stand next to the southern bed of the Monsoon player house
- 2 Weather Defense Potion - on a bed-stand next to the southern bed of the Monsoon player house