Looking to the Future
|Looking to the Future|
|Call to Adventure|
Quest Summary[edit | edit source]
Following the events of Call to Adventure, Rissa informs the player that Yzan and Oliele are leaving. Oliele is leaving to join the Holy Mission, and nothing Rissa could say would convince her to stay. We learn that Roland was the cause of the shipwreck, having fallen asleep while on duty at the lighthouse. While Roland accepts the Blood Price placed on his bloodline as consequence, Yzan does not, and is leaving to join the Heroic Kingdom.
Rissa tells the player to speak to Oliele and Yzan, and then to discuss your future in Cierzo with her afterwards.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Finishing Up in Cierzo[edit | edit source]
|“||Talk to Oliele in the village of Cierzo.
Talk to Yzan in the village of Cierzo.
Oliele can usually be found either by the lighthouse, or near Loud-Hammer by the town center. Oliele tells us that if we want to join her in the Holy Mission, we should follow the pilgrim road marked by luminous sun-pillars to the Hallowed Marsh.
Yzan can be found on the beach to the north-east. He tells us that he is leaving to join the Heroic Kingdom in Levant, and that he will be taking a barge as far as he can and then making the rest of the journey by foot. He says he doesn't have enough room for us to come along, but if we have the courage to make the journey on foot he will be waiting for us.
After speaking to Yzan and Oliele, return to Rissa, who will either be found at the Town Hall, or by the lighthouse. Rissa tells us that she is leaving to Berg to attend to important matters with the Blue Chamber. She also offers to pay off our Blood Price completely if we agree to join the Blue Chamber and help her in Berg.
Picking a Faction[edit | edit source]
|“||Go to a city in the Enmerkar Forest, the Hallowed Marsh or the Abrassar desert to join a faction. Innkeepers can give you directions.||„|
There is no timer for this section, so take as long as you need to figure out what you'd like to do. You can complete the small tasks for joining each faction and receive the various item rewards without committing to any faction.
Blue Chamber[edit | edit source]
|“||To join the Blue Chamber, talk to Rissa, inside Berg's east quarter||„|
To join the Blue Chamber Collective travel to the city of Berg in the Enmerkar Forest. Once there, speak to Rissa who will then tell you that she needs approval from another family in order to adopt you into the Aberdeen Family.
|“||Do a small task for Sagard, Julius, or Gabriella in Berg||„|
You can complete one or more of the following tasks to join the Blue Chamber:
- Gabriella asks that we show her a Fang weapon. If you already have a Fang weapon, you can simply show one to her to gain her approval.
- Julius will task you with unlocking Mana. If you have already unlocked Mana, you can simply speak to him again. If not, you would need to travel back to Conflux Mountain in Chersonese, and Acquire Mana.
- Rewards: 1x Clansage Robe
- Sagard asks for a Fire Rag. One can easily be crafted by combining a Linen Cloth and Thick Oil in Survival Crafting.
- Rewards: 1x Recipe for Spiritual Varnish
- Choose option 2: "Yes, I commit myself to the well-being of the Collective. What do you need?" twice to commit.
Holy Mission[edit | edit source]
|“||To join the Holy Mission, talk to Oliele, near Monsoon's entrance||„|
Talk to Cardinal and choose option 2: "I'm curious about joining the Holy Mission", and 2: "I'm not afraid of any of that". The Cardinal instructs you to do a small task for Zephyrien, Damian Lockwell, or Mofat.
|“||Do a small task for Zephyrien, Lockwell, or Mofat in Monsoon.||„|
You can complete one or more of the following tasks to join the Holy Mission:
- Zephyrien asks for a Discipline Potion, which can be crafted or purchased from the nearby Alchemy merchant Laine. He will also give you a recipe to make this potion.
- Rewards: 1x Recipe for Warrior Elixir
- Mofat asks for some Firefly Powder, and instructs you on how you can harvest it from fireflies found in the Marsh.
- Lockwell will task you with unlocking Mana. If you have already unlocked Mana, you can simply speak to him again. If not, you would need to travel back to Conflux Mountain in Chersonese, and Acquire Mana.
- Choose option 2: "Elatt, I want to join the Holy Mission", 1, and then 3: "Yes, I commit myself to your cause." twice to commit.
- You will receive Infuse Light from Elatt
Heroic Kingdom[edit | edit source]
|“||To join the Heroic Kingdom, talk to Yzan, in Levant's north-west quarter||„|
|“||Do a small task for Cyrene or Baron Montgomery in Levant.||„|
You can complete one or more of the following tasks to join the Heroic Kingdom:
- Cyrene will task you with unlocking Mana. If you have already unlocked Mana, you can simply speak to her again. If not, you would need to travel back to Conflux Mountain in Chersonese, and Acquire Mana.
- Baron Montgomery simply asks for 200 silver.
- Rewards: 1x Camouflaged Tent
After completing one or more tasks, you may talk to Queen Calixa in Levant's Palace to pledge yourself to the Heroic Kingdom.
Outcomes[edit | edit source]
- A timer for Vendavel Quest starts counting as soon as you commit to a faction. In 20 days, Cierzo will be destroyed if you do not complete the quest.
- The player commits to a Faction and begins their first faction quest after a three-day rest.
- Item rewards vary depending on which of the small tasks you completed, and which faction you joined. See details above.