|City - Levant|
|A map of Levant|
|“||The city of Levant is built into one of the old fortresses of the Old Levant tribes that came before them, modernized and expanded to be fit for a kingdom. Built on top of a freshwater river and decorated with marble, the city is a bustling place full of merchants, artists, engineers and smiths.
Due to the huge influx of new citizens, a sizeable slum has formed in one of the ruined southern districts of the city.
|~ Aegix Drakan (Writer, Nine Dots)|
- Grand Inn - 25 silver per night
- Clean Water - there is a large circular container of water in the center of the city
- Buy prices: 1.75x higher
- Sell prices: 1.2x higher
note: upon completion of the quest, sell prices are still increased regardless of the outcome.
The Slums is a poor district of Levant. This area is very important to the story of Levant, and there are some important features one can unlock there.
See the Slums page for more details.
There is an entrance to Undercity Passage in the western area.
Levant Player House
(Formerly Baron Montgomery's House)
- If the murder is solved in time, the player receives the house as a reward. Otherwise, the player may purchase it for 500 silver.
Players of other factions can receive or purchase the house at the end of their quest-line.
- Solving Blood Under the Sun in time will result in receiving the house for free.
- A Stash containing a few random low-level items.
- A clean water basin.
- An Alchemy Kit
- A Kitchen
- Two Beds
- A private shortcut to Undercity Passage (via a door between the kitchen and the stairs).
- Queen Calixa
- King Simeon
- Prince Jaden
- Prince Pietro
- Dawne (in the Slums, requires helping the slums to a certain degree)
- Pigeoneye (in the Slums)
- Chef Tenno
- Engineer Orsten
- Master-Smith Tokuga
- Shopkeeper Suul
- Smooth the Tailor
- Tamara the Smuggler (in the Slums, requires helping the Slums to a certain degree)
- Tuan the Alchemist
- Soroborean Caravanner
- King Simeon teaches Simeon's Gambit
- Markus (in the Slums), teaches Puncture
- Smooth the Tailor teaches Warm (skill)
Levant has many Loot Containers scattered around the city.
Levant Player House Loot
- 1 Ice-Flame Torch - mounted on a wall in the Levant player house
- 1 Broad Dagger - in the Levant player house bedroom
- 1 Scarab Mask - on a table in the Levant player house
Slums (after Silver for the Slums