|City - Levant|
|A map of Levant|
Description[edit | edit source]
|“||The city of Levant is built into one of the old fortresses of the Old Levant tribes that came before them, modernized and expanded to be fit for a kingdom. Built on top of a freshwater river and decorated with marble, the city is a bustling place full of merchants, artists, engineers and smiths.
Due to the huge influx of new citizens, a sizeable slum has formed in one of the ruined southern districts of the city.
|~ Aegix Drakan (Writer, Nine Dots)|
Features[edit | edit source]
- Grand Inn - 25 silver per night
- Clean Water - there is a large circular container of water in the center of the city
Shop Prices[edit | edit source]
- Buy prices: 1.75x higher
- Sell prices: 1.2x higher
note: upon completion of the quest, sell prices are still increased regardless of the outcome.
Slums[edit | edit source]
The Slums is a poor district of Levant. This area is very important to the story of Levant, and there are some important features one can unlock there.
See the Slums page for more details.
Heroes' Palace[edit | edit source]
There is an entrance to Undercity Passage in the western area.
Unknown Arena[edit | edit source]
Levant Player House[edit | edit source]
(Formerly Baron Montgomery's House)
- If the murder is solved in time, the player receives the house as a reward. Otherwise, the player may purchase it for 500 silver.
Players of other factions can receive or purchase the house at the end of their quest-line.
- Solving Blood Under the Sun in time will result in receiving the house for free.
- A Stash containing a few random low-level items.
- A clean water basin.
- An Alchemy Kit
- A Kitchen
- Two Beds
- A private shortcut to Undercity Passage (via a door between the kitchen and the stairs).
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Queen Calixa
- King Simeon
- Prince Jaden
- Prince Pietro
- Dawne (in the Slums, requires helping the slums to a certain degree)
- Pigeoneye (in the Slums)
Merchants[edit | edit source]
- Chef Tenno
- Engineer Orsten
- Master-Smith Tokuga
- Shopkeeper Suul
- Smooth the Tailor
- Tamara the Smuggler (in the Slums, requires helping the Slums to a certain degree)
- Tuan the Alchemist
- Soroborean Caravanner
Teachers[edit | edit source]
Trainers[edit | edit source]
- King Simeon teaches Simeon's Gambit
- Markus (in the Slums), teaches Puncture
- Smooth the Tailor teaches Warm (skill)
Loot[edit | edit source]
Levant has many Loot Containers scattered around the city.
Levant Player House Loot[edit | edit source]
- 1 Ice-Flame Torch - mounted on a wall in the Levant player house
- 1 Broad Dagger - in the Levant player house bedroom
- 1 Scarab Mask - on a table in the Levant player house
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Slums (after Silver for the Slums