Indigestion is a type of disease that can be contracted by the player in Outward.
It has infinite duration unless treated.
- Has a chance to make you vomit when eating, nullifying the food's effect. (Approx 40%)
- Has a high chance to make you vomit when eating, nullifying the food's effect. (Approx 80%)
Sources and Cures
- This effect will start receding if the player Rests for 12 or more hours consecutively
- The acute effect cannot be cured with sleeping
Note: "Receding" means the effect will cure over time, indicated by a Green Arrow on the effect icon. It will not cure instantly.
- Antique Eel (100% chance)
- Azure Shrimp (100% chance)
- Bird Egg (40% chance)
- Boozu's Meat (100% chance)
- Boreo Blubber (50% chance)
- Crawled to safety in the Electric Lab
- Food Waste (80% chance)
- Larva Egg (30% chance)
- Manaheart Bass
- Pypherfish (50% chance)
- Rancid Water (80% chance)
- Raw Alpha Meat (40% chance)
- Raw Meat (40% chance)
- Raw Rainbow Trout (20% chance)
- Raw Salmon (20% chance)
- Raw Torcrab Meat (50% chance)
- River Water (10% chance)
- Salt Water (50% chance)
- Torcrab Egg (50% chance)
- Veaber's Egg (100% chance)
The sources above were generated dynamically. Click here to force an update of the data.