Immaculate's Camps (sometimes called Immaculate's Caves) are unmarked locations in Outward that appear in every region.
Members of the Holy Mission will find that the Immaculate will be immediately hostile to them upon entering its camp. Killing the Immaculate will prevent it from spawning in other locations.
- Talking to the Friendly Immaculate can reward the player with various Items and Skills, including the unique Dreamer Halberd.
- Each camp usually has a Chest. The contents of this chest varies depending on the region.
- Go to the northern base of Conflux Mountain where the path up the mountain starts.
- Look to the north-east and you should see a metal archway across the field. Go through that and the entrance is right there.
- Head to the cluster of islands in the southern center of the swamp, west of the Spire of Light.
- The camp is entered from the ramps on the southern-most part of these islands, down at sea level.
- You will need to enter from one of the beaches and walk around at water level, or find a safe way to drop down. There are wooden walkways in the area.
- From the southern 'Old Windmill' marker, head directly south.
- The camp is in the south-western corner of the area.
- Southern Abrassar desert, the direct center of the markers 'Colossal Hive' and 'Ancient Ruins'.
- The camp is between two tents, one of which contains an Ornate Chest.
- Head to the Ancient Graveyard marker, in central-western Antique Plateau.
- Enter the graveyard and head north
- Turn west at the dead-end and find the Immaculate's Camp ahead
- See Immaculate's Refuge (north-east corner of the map)