|Holy Mission's Conflux Path|
Holy Mission's Conflux Path is located on the western side of the Conflux Mountain, at the base of the mountain. It is hard to miss, with light shining through the upper part of the doorway, and the two prominent Holy Mission flags positioned on either side of the door.
Path to Conflux Chambers
To reach Conflux Chambers from the entrance:
- Head down the first path to the right, after a short distance turn the first lever. Return to the main area.
- Head down the path to the left, at the end of the path there is a second lever
- Back in the main area, head down the second path to the left and find the third lever.
- The gate in the main area is now unlocked, the door leads into Conflux Chambers.
Zephyrien, found at the entrance, will provide some assistance in combat.
- 1 Primitive Satchel - in the first main room on your right, behind a large barrel
|Scenario||Time Progression||Respawn Locations|
|Beaten and bloody, but alive||4-47 hours||same location as defeat|
|Nursed to health at the Cierzo Inn||9-13 days||Cierzo|
|Nursed to health at the Lighthouse||9-13 days||Cierzo|
|Saved by Gep||23-73 hours||Chersonese, Hallowed Marsh, Abrassar, Enmerkar Forest, Antique Plateau or Caldera|
|Saved by Watchers||8-12 hours||Conflux Chambers|