|Deploys Ghost Drums on the ground, and causes Haunted in a small radius.|
|Sinai, the Primal Ritualist (Ritualist’s hut)|
Haunting Beat is a Primal Ritualist skill in Outward.
|“||Required: Ghost Drums in inventory.
Deploys the Ghost Drum and causes Haunted in a small radius. There can't be another Totem within 30 meters.
- Deploy the Ghost Drum
- Cannot be placed within 30 meters of another totem, unless you have Harmony and Melody
- Continuously deals Haunted to enemies inside the ring.
- You can strike the instrument once every 3 seconds to send out blasts.
- Picking up the Ghost Drum will reset the charges to 0.
If an enemy is in range, hitting the Drums with a weapon will:
- Add a charge to the instrument when a blast hits an enemy, increasing the instrument's power.
- Send out a blast dealing 10 Ethereal damage to nearby targets, and an additional 3 damage per charge on the instrument with a maximum of 40 base damage, which is not affected by damage bonuses from the caster. The blast also inflicts Aetherbomb on enemies.
- The Aetherbomb buildup starts at 20% and increases by an additional 6% per charge, with a cap of 100% at 14 charges.
|Ghost Reverberation||Haunting Beat > Reverberation||Recalls the Ghost Drum and creates a series of damaging pulses in its place.||None|
|Ghost Rhythm||Battle Rhythm > Haunting Beat||When within 8 meters of a Haunting Beat, the Ghost Drum increases Protection by 5||None|
|Nurturing Ghost Drum||Haunting Beat > Nurturing Echo||Restores 5 Stamina and 5 Mana per second, for between 2 to 16 seconds depending on the number of charges.||None|
- Taught by Sinai, the Primal Ritualist