To pass through the Ghost Pass from the southern side, follow these steps:
- Note: all enemies are optional, it is possible to simply run past them all if the player is quick enough.
- Take the path on the left.
- Follow the path until you reach a closed metal door.
- Interact with the door on the right and enter the room.
- Quickly turn left and pull the lever, then head back outside of this room.
- Turn right into the newly opened door and follow the path.
- Turn left at the end of the corridor.
- Pull the lever for the elevator and wait for it to come down.
- Stand on the elevator and pull the lever.
- Exit Ghost Pass to the left.
- 3 Spiritual Varnish - in the first room when entering from the south
- 1 Waterskin - in the first room when entering from the south
- 1 Flint and Steel - next to a blue torch when heading down the path on the right from the south entrance
- 1x Fish (cave)
|Scenario||Time Progression||Respawn Locations|
|Beaten and bloody, but alive||4-47 hours||same location as defeat|
|Captured by Ghosts||8-12 hours||Ghost Pass|
|Nursed to health at the Cierzo Inn||9-13 days||Cierzo|
|Nursed to health at the Lighthouse||9-13 days||Cierzo|
|Saved by Friendly Immaculate||8-12 hours||Immaculate's Camp|
|Saved by Gep||23-73 hours||Chersonese, Hallowed Marsh, Abrassar, Enmerkar Forest, Antique Plateau or Caldera|
- While in the Ghost Pass, the player's compass directions are reversed. It is unclear whether this is intentional or a bug.