|Face of The Ancients|
|Face of the Ancients|
Face of The Ancients is located in north-eastern part of Enmerkar Forest, just south outside the gateway to the Hallowed Marsh. From Berg, take East gate, cross the bridge, turn left and look for big stone faces on your right.
- High Temperature - The lower levels contain numerous red-orange glowing vents that will cause the player's ambient temperature to rise by +28 per second. Items that provide Hot Weather Defense and/or the Cool Boon are recommended.
- Low Temperature Area - There is a distinctive area of the caves that is frozen over and will cause the player's temperature to change by -30 per second.
- Spike Traps - There are some spike traps on the ground in various places, such as near the Palladium Vein.
- Fall Risks - There are some drops that may incur fall damage.
- Face of The Ancients is a good place to farm Obsidian Shards and Fire Stones from Burning Men and Obsidian Elementals.