|A map of Enmerkar Forest, including all locations|
Enmerkar Forest is a region in Outward. The main town of Enmerkar Forest is Berg, which is the home of the Blue Chamber Collective. Common enemies in this region include bandits, Coralhorns, Ghosts, and more.
|“||Ancient forest of giant trees, with vicious arcane monsters prowling about.||„|
- Chersonese: Costs 3 rations and takes 2 days.
- Hallowed Marsh: Costs 3 rations, and takes 2 days.
- Abrassar: Costs 4 rations, and takes 3 days.
- Caldera: Costs 3 rations, and takes 2 days.
For details about the open exterior region of Enmerkar Forest (such as enemies, loot, NPCs, etc) see:
The following is a list of locations which can be accessed from Enmerkar Forest outdoors.
- Berg (City)
- Ancestor's Resting Place (marked as Fort)
- Cabal of Wind Temple
- Face of The Ancients
- Forest Hives (marked as Colossal Hive)
- Royal Manticore's Lair
- Vigil Pylon
Minor locations are part of Enmerkar Misc. Dungeons, and will show this name on loading screens.
- Burnt Outpost (marked as Bandit Camp)
- Immaculate's Camp
- Tree Husk
- Dolmen Crypt (marked as northern Lonely Tower)
Enmerkar Forest has two seasons: a fair-weather season, and a foggy or Ancestral season which sees cooler weather and notably increased fog.
Rain is fairly common in the Forest during all seasons.
- The game begins in the normal season, which is Neutral in the daytime and Fresh (-14) at night.
- Rain is still fairly common during the normal season
- A foggy (or Ancestral) season begins after 15-20 days, which sees much lower daytime temperatures, and even colder night temperatures.
- With the "Atmospheric Fog" graphical setting enabled, visual fog is greatly increased.
- There are purple ghostly "clouds" which appear all throughout the exterior region