|Click here for a full size image|
Enmerkar Forest is a region in Outward. The main town of Enmerkar Forest is Berg, which is the home of the Blue Chamber Collective. Common enemies in this region include bandits, Coralhorns, Ghosts, and more.
|“||Ancient forest of giant trees, with vicious arcane monsters prowling about.||„|
The exterior area of Enmerkar Forest is mountainous and diverse. There are lush, green hillsides, as well as charred and decrepit wastes. The area has a high population of Ghosts, compared to other regions, and large portions of the area lay in ruins.
- Chersonese: Costs 3 rations and takes 2 days.
- Hallowed Marsh: Costs 3 rations, and takes 2 days.
- Abrassar: Costs 4 rations, and takes 3 days.
- Caldera: Costs 3 rations, and takes 2 days.
The following is a list of locations which can be accessed from Enmerkar Forest outdoors.
- Berg (City)
- Ancestor's Resting Place (marked as Fort)
- Cabal of Wind Temple
- Face of The Ancients
- Forest Hives (marked as Colossal Hive)
- Royal Manticore's Lair
- Vigil Pylon
Minor locations are part of Enmerkar Misc. Dungeons, and will show this name on loading screens.
- Burnt Outpost (marked as Bandit Camp)
- Immaculate's Camp
- Tree Husk
- Dolmen Crypt (marked as northern Lonely Tower)
Enmerkar Forest has two seasons: a fair-weather season, and a foggy or Ancestral season which sees cooler weather and notably increased fog.
Rain is fairly common in the Forest during all seasons.
- The game begins in the normal season, which is Neutral in the daytime and Fresh (-14) at night.
- Rain is still fairly common during the normal season
- A foggy (or Ancestral) season begins after 15-20 days, which sees much lower daytime temperatures, and even colder night temperatures.
- With the "Atmospheric Fog" graphical setting enabled, visual fog is greatly increased.
- There are purple ghostly "clouds" which appear all throughout the exterior region
There are two Lonely Towers marked on the Enmerkar Forest map. However, only the eastern tower seems to be accessible. This is one of the first land marks that can be seen if entering through Chersonese. Inside the tower there is a trap door on the floor that grants access to Dolmen Crypt.
The following NPCs can be found in Enmerkar Forest exterior:
- Soroborean Caravanner can be found in a few locations around Enmerkar Forest
The following enemies can be found in Enmerkar Forest exterior:
- Alpha Coralhorn
- Bandit Archer
- Bandit Lieutenant
- Beast Golem
- Burning Man
- Ghost (Purple)
- Illuminator Horror
- Walking Hive
- Ash Giant
- Armored Hyena
- Bandit Manhunter
- Ghost (Red)
- Hive Lord
- Ice Witch
- Mantis Shrimp
- Obsidian Elemental
|12.7%||1x Bandit Archer, 1x Bandit|
|6.35%||1x Bandit Archer|
|19.05%||1x Illuminator Horror|
|7.94%||1x Ghost (Purple)|
|7.94%||1x Ash Giant|
The following loot can be found in Enmerkar Forest exterior:
- 1x Ornate Chest - in the Forest Hives eastern external area
- 8x Chest
- 8x Hollowed Trunk
- 20x Supply Cache
- 1x Worker's Corpse
- 26x Crabeye
- 47x Gaberries
- 4x Ghost Plant
- 20x Green Mushroom
- 24x Smoke Root
- 17x Woolshroom
- 5x Dreamer's Root (Gatherable)
- 5x Sulphuric Mushroom (Gatherable)
- 5x Nightmare Mushrooms (Gatherable)
- 24x Fishing Spot (river)
- 9x Copal Vein
- 11x Iron Vein
- 5x Palladium Vein
- 5x Petrified Wood Vein
- 7x Rich Iron Vein
- 5x Salt Crystal
|Scenario||Time Progression||Respawn Locations|
|Awaken at Vigil Pylon||6-12 hours||Chersonese, Hallowed Marsh or Enmerkar Forest|
|Captured by Burning Men||3-6 hours||Face of the Ancients|
|Captured by The Hive||8-12 hours||Forest Hives|
|Defeated by Commander Mantis||4-6 hours||Enmerkar Forest|
|Defeated by Hive||3-6 hours||Enmerkar Forest or Forest Hives|
|Defeated by Insects||3-6 hours||Abrassar, Ancient Hive, The Slide, Enmerkar Forest or Forest Hives|
|Nursed to health at the Berg house||9-13 days||Berg|
|Nursed to health at the Berg Inn||9-13 days||Berg|
|Passed out cold||4-12 hours||same location as defeat, or exterior region|
|Saved by Ancestral Ghosts||25-47 hours||Chersonese, Hallowed Marsh, Abrassar or Enmerkar Forest|
|Saved by Friendly Immaculate||8-12 hours||Immaculate's Camp|
|Saved by Gep||23-73 hours||Chersonese, Hallowed Marsh, Abrassar, Enmerkar Forest, Antique Plateau or Caldera|
|Saved by hunter from Berg||49-95 hours||Berg|
|Used in Troglodyte ritual||8-12 hours||Royal Manticore's Lair|