|Elite Burning Man|
|Burning Tree Arena|
The Elite Burning Man is accompanied by two Elite Obsidian Elementals in the Arena.
Combat & Tactics
It is much easier to deal with during the start of the fight, so it is recommended to take out the Elite Obsidian Elementals before you begin damaging the Elite Burning Man too much.
- Inflicts Scorched
- Inflicts Burning
At the start of the fight and while it remains at high health, the Elite Burning Man will use the following skills:
- A small Fire explosion, which deals 35 Fire damage, 40 Impact and inflicts Burning
- A flamethrower attack, which rapidly deals 12 Fire damage and 2 Impact (total 60 10 ), and inflicts Burning
Once it falls below around 75% health, it will use the following skills:
- Creates two lines of fire in opposite directions, which converge in front of the Elite Burning Man and rapidly deal 18 Fire damage for 1.2 seconds (total 216 Damage)
- A large Fire explosion attack, which deals 15 Physical and 50 Fire damage, 400 Impact, and inflicts Burning and Scorched (Hex)
- A volley of 16 homing Fire projectiles, which each deal 6 Physical and 12 Fire damage, 35 Impact, and inflict Burning