The exterior area of the Fortress contains a one-way drop to the rest of Abrassar desert, at the back of the area.
The Electric Lab was used to create many of the Golems found in the world of Aurai. Originally this was an attempt to fight back against The Scourge, during the near-apocalyptic war around a century ago. Curiously, a mask resembling those worn by Blade Dancers can be found deep in the laboratory, along with a mysterious red crystal, similar to the green one found at Dark Ziggurat. This suggests that Levantine artisans may have been inspired by the Plague Doctor's technology, or the Jade Lich himself was involved here.
- 1x Arcane Elemental (Lightning)
- 2x Beast Golem
- 4x Forge Golem
- 3x Molten Forge Golem
- 2x Sword Golem
- 1x Ghost (Purple)
- 1x Ghost (Red)
- 2x Mantis Shrimp
- 3x Sword Golem (unique "Tsar" variants)
- Werlig Spear (in Exterior area, after lever puzzle solved)
- 1 Coil Lantern - behind a fake bookcase in a room with several Mantis Shrimp, requires unlocking with secret levers in the Electric lab
- Head down the ramp immediately in front of you, turn right, and use the elevator to lower yourself to the second level.
- In the next room, turn left, ignore the Forge Golems, turn left again, and follow the short path around the corner.
- At the dead end, pull the lever. This will raise the elevator to its starting position and reveal another elevator platform.
- Return to the elevator, step onto the new platform, face north, and pull the elevator lever.
- While the elevator is descending, walk off the north edge to the secret level.
- Turn right twice to arrive at the library. Pull the lever in the library to reveal a secret passage behind a bookshelf.
- Opening this fake bookshelf unlocks the Coil Lantern bookshelf elsewhere in the labratory
- The passage behind the bookshelf will lead to a final lever. Pull this lever to rotate the entire elevator, which is essential to clear the dungeon.
- Retrace your steps to the elevator, but take a right turn before you reach the elevator, as the elevator is now blocked.
- Drop off the boulders, turn left at the intersections, and make make your way back to the second level where you encountered the Forge Golems.
- After climbing the large ramp into this area, turn right and follow the short path around the corner to the lever which you previously used to control the elevator.
- The wall blocking the elevator is now open. Step on and take the elevator up.
- Step off the elevator platform and pull the lever next to it to make the top platform descend to your level.
- Take the elevator to the top and interact with the purple orb to initiate the Arcane Machine quest.
- Exit to the large courtyard outside to complete the Arcane Machine quest.
- Find the Werlig Spear at the northwest end of the courtyard, near the drop-off to the desert.
|Scenario||Time Progression||Respawn Locations|
|Beaten and bloody, but alive||4-47 hours||same location as defeat|
|Crawled to safety in the Electric Lab||4-6 hours||Electric Lab|
|Nursed to health at the Levant house||9-13 days||Levant|
|Nursed to health at the Levant Inn||9-13 days||Levant|
|Saved by Friendly Immaculate||8-12 hours||Immaculate's Camp|
|Saved by Gep||23-73 hours||Chersonese, Hallowed Marsh, Abrassar, Enmerkar Forest, Antique Plateau or Caldera|
|Saved by William||4-6 hours||Voltaic Hatchery, Jade Quarry, Spire of Light, Electric Lab, Forgotten Research Laboratory or Scarlet Sanctuary|