|This article is about the exterior portion of the Conflux Mountain. For the Conflux Chambers inside the mountain, see Conflux Chambers.|
|A view of Conflux Mountain|
|External area of Chersonese|
Conflux Mountain is a marked location at the center of the Chersonese region. It is a large mountain with a corkscrew winding path that ascends to the peak.
There are three entrances to Conflux Chambers on the mountain:
- Holy Mission's Conflux Path - Base of the mountain, western side
- Blue Chamber's Conflux Path - half-way up the mountain, southern side
- Heroic Kingdom's Conflux Path - closer to the top, at the end of a bridge, western side
- The Soroborean Caravanner can sometimes by found on the mountain, about 3 quarter-turns from the peak.
Some enemies commonly found on the mountain include:
- Several Mana Stone Veins can be found around the exterior of the mountain.
- 1x Adventurer’s Corpse, on a precarious ledge
- Plenty of Gaberries and Turmmips
- Oil Node
At the peak (guarded by a Rock Mantis):
- If the player is defeated while near the mountain, they can wake up on a plateau section of the path, near the entrance to any of the Conflux Paths.