|City - Cierzo|
|A map of Cierzo|
|“||A bustling little fishing village in the Chersonese, Cierzo was once the largest settlement in the region by far, but it experienced a bloody tragedy not long after the monsters of the Scourge swarmed the region. A former Chamberlady of Cierzo distrusted and turned away the warriors and scholars of Elatt when they came to their aid, preferring to rely on the protection of the Five Winds instead. As a result, the Scourge tore through the settlement, killing dozens.
The Chamberlady was exiled for her actions, and her few surviving family members were shackled with a truly enormous Blood Price that they still pay off to this day.
Over the last century, the village has rebuilt on the ruins, and has once again become the dominant tribe in the region, now under the guidance of the Aberdeen family.
|~ Aegix Drakan (Writer, Nine Dots)|
- Sea Salt Inn - 25 silver per night
- Water Purifier - has Clean Water, or Rancid Water depending on the events of Purify The Water
Lighthouse (Starting House)
Cierzo contains the player character's starting house. If the player fails to settle their blood debt, either by paying Rissa 150 or by delivering a Tribal Favor, the house will be seized by the town guard. Players can re-purchase their home for 300. Luckily, in the event that the player fails to settle the debt, items in their stash will remain in the stash.
- Purify The Water is given by Etios the Engineer, who can be found near the Water Purifier after joining a faction.
- Helen Turnbull gives the Helen's Fungus quest.
- Helmi the Alchemist gives a quest to make Alchemy: Crystal Powder.
- Shopkeeper Doran gives a quest to take a Ledger to Berg.
- Master-Chef Arago gives the quest Need: Cierzo Ceviche
- Helen Turnbull
- Rissa Aberdeen
- Roland Argenson
- Yzan Argenson
- Etios (appears by the water purifier after joining a Faction)
- Fishmonger Karl
- Helmi the Alchemist
- Loud-Hammer (Blacksmith)
- Master-Chef Arago
- Shopkeeper Doran
- Soroborean Caravanner
- Oda, Kazite Trainer — Talus Cleaver
- Burac Carillon — Pommel Counter
- 1 Machete - on the beach, stuck in the rack of fish
- 1 Quarterstaff - behind a rock near the Lighthouse
- 1 Pitchfork - leaning on the wall at the back of the Sea Salt Inn
- 1 Felling Greataxe - on a box in front of the Town Hall
- 1 Plank Shield - on the far western end of the docks
- 1 Fishing Harpoon - on the eastern docks
- 1 Waterskin - by the Water Purifier
- 1 Merton's Skull - on top of Helen Turnbull's house
- 1 Merton's Ribcage - on the roof above Loud-Hammer
- 1 Merton's Shinbones - on the roof above Loud-Hammer
- 1x Chest can be found upstairs in the Town Hall
- 1x Ornate Chest can also be found in the Hall, but requires a Cierzo Town Key to access.
- 2x Junk Piles - one is by the docks, the other is in front of Helen's house in the south-east.
Cierzo Player House Loot
Inside the player's starting house, the following loot can be found:
- A Stash containing a few random low-level items
- 1 Green Worker Attire - in the Lighthouse on the top floor
- 1 Worker Boots - in the Lighthouse on the top floor
- 1 Primitive Satchel - in the Lighthouse by the front door
- 2 Jerky - in the Lighthouse, near the stairs
- 1 Gaberries - in the Lighthouse, near the stairs
- 1 Gaberry Jam - in the Lighthouse kitchen
- 1 Bread - in the Lighthouse kitchen
- 1 Flint and Steel - in the Lighthouse kitchen
- 1 Old Lantern - in the Lighthouse kitchen
- 1 Improvised Bedroll - in the Lighthouse kitchen
- 1 Iron Scrap - in the Lighthouse kitchen
- Helen Turnbull will also buy the heavy garnet found in the Blister Burrows for 30.
- Yzan will tell you about his secret stash, "near the old shipwreck" south of Cierzo. His tip is, "The Moon commands the Stars".
- Roland, Yzan's brother, can be found on the docks. Talking to him after starting Looking to the Future will result in him giving the player a Hex Cleaner, some Life Potion and an Antidote.
- If all three Warlords in the Vendavel Quest are not defeated within 20 days after joining any faction, Cierzo will be permanently destroyed.