|A map of Chersonese, including all locations|
|“||Cold seaside mountains, teeming with wildlife and many bandit clans.||„|
- Hallowed Marsh: Costs 3 rations, and takes 2 days.
- Enmerkar Forest: Costs 3 rations, and takes 2 days.
For details about the open exterior region of Chersonese (such as enemies, loot, NPCs, etc) see:
The following is a list of locations which can be accessed from Chersonese outdoors.
- Cierzo (City)
- Conflux Mountain
- Blister Burrow
- Corrupted Tombs (marked as northern Ancient Ruins)
- Ghost Pass (marked as Fort)
- Montcalm Clan Fort (marked as northern Bandit Camp)
- Vendavel Fortress
- Vigil Pylon
- Voltaic Hatchery
Minor locations are part of Chersonese Misc. Dungeons, and will show this name on loading screens.
- Bandits' Prison (marked as southern Bandit Camp)
- Hermit's House (marked as Cabal of Wind Tower)
- Hyena Burrow
- Immaculate's Camp
- Mansion's Cellar
- Pirates' Hideout (marked as southern Ancient Ruins)
- Starfish Cave
- Trog Infiltration
- Shipwreck (Castaway) (starting tutorial area)
- A new character will begin in Autumn, and starts a few days into the season.
- Rain is common in Autumn.
- If you are leaving winter, snow will clear over the course of a few days.
- The first Winter can occur as early as day 12, or as late as day 17.
- Spawn behavior of most outdoor enemies, such as Hyena and Pearlbird, is observably reduced.
- It will begin to snow, greatly reducing the outdoor temperature.
A view from the gates of Cierzo in Winter time