|Click here for a full size image|
|“||Cold seaside mountains, teeming with wildlife and many bandit clans.||„|
Chersonese exterior is a mountainous area, with the most notable landmarks being Conflux Mountain, the Vigil Pylon and the Lighthouse of Cierzo. It is a fairly cold region, and can experience snow during Winter time.
The region is abundant with gatherables, and the enemies are generally more forgiving than in other regions, making it the perfect area for new players to make their start.
- Hallowed Marsh: Costs 3 rations, and takes 2 days.
- Enmerkar Forest: Costs 3 rations, and takes 2 days.
The following is a list of locations which can be accessed from Chersonese outdoors.
- Cierzo (City)
- Conflux Mountain
- Blister Burrow
- Corrupted Tombs (marked as northern Ancient Ruins)
- Ghost Pass (marked as Fort)
- Montcalm Clan Fort (marked as northern Bandit Camp)
- Vendavel Fortress
- Vigil Pylon
- Voltaic Hatchery
Minor locations are part of Chersonese Misc. Dungeons, and will show this name on loading screens.
- Bandits' Prison (marked as southern Bandit Camp)
- Hermit's House (marked as Cabal of Wind Tower)
- Hyena Burrow
- Immaculate's Camp
- Mansion's Cellar
- Pirates' Hideout (marked as southern Ancient Ruins)
- Starfish Cave
- Trog Infiltration
- Shipwreck (Castaway) (starting tutorial area)
Chersonese has the most dynamic weather system of the four base-game regions, with a unique Snowing effect which occurs during Winter.
- A new character will begin in Autumn, and starts a few days into the season.
- Rain is common in Autumn.
- If you are leaving winter, snow will clear over the course of a few days.
- The first Winter can occur as early as day 12, or as late as day 17.
- It will begin to snow, greatly reducing the outdoor temperature.
There is a Shipwreck in south-eastern Chersonese near Voltaic Hatchery, where players can find Yzan's stash. Should they answer the small riddle correctly, they will be rewarded with a few valuable items.
This Shipwreck is not to be confused with the Shipwreck (Castaway), the starting location where all players begin their game.
The following NPCs can be found in Chersonese exterior:
- Soroborean Caravanner can be found in a few locations around Chersonese
- Michel Aberdeen can be found on the beaches south-west of Cierzo, during the events of Call to Adventure.
The following enemies can be found in Chersonese outdoors:
- Armored Hyena
- Bandit Defender
- Bandit Lieutenant
- Forge Golem
- Illuminator Horror
- Molten Forge Golem
- Pearlbird Cutthroat
- Rock Mantis
- Shell Horror
Note: Spawn behavior may be somewhat reduced during Winter time.
|9.58%||1x Bandit, 1x Bandit Archer|
|25.53%||1x Mantis Shrimp|
The following loot can be found in Chersonese exterior:
- 1x Ornate Chest - at Vigil Pylon (Chersonese) on the metal platforms, requires the Vigil Lock Key
- 20x Supply Cache
- 9x Hollowed Trunk
- 6x Chest
- 2x Adventurer's Corpse
- 1x Broken Tent
- 1x Junk Pile
- 1x Soldier's Corpse
- 1x Worker's Corpse
- 4x Ammolite Vein (2 on the western beach south of Cierzo, 2 on the beach near Vendavel Fortress)
- 17x Iron Vein
- 14x Mana Stone Vein
- 6x Rich Iron Vein
- 16x Salt Crystal
Chersonese contains "beach"-type Fishing Spots, as well as "river"-type.
There are at least 50 spots, including all rivers and coasts.
- 5x Blue Sand
- 40+ Crabeye
- 100+ Gaberries
- 10x Ghost Plant
- 3x Greasy Fern
- 17x Pearlbird Nest
- 8x Oil Node
- 40+ Seaweed
- 20+ Turmmip
- 20x Maize (Gatherable)
- 7x Nightmare Mushrooms (Gatherable)
|Scenario||Time Progression||Respawn Locations|
|Attacked by Hyenas||3-6 hours||Hyena Burrow|
|Awaken at Vigil Pylon||6-12 hours||Chersonese, Hallowed Marsh or Enmerkar Forest|
|Captured by Chersonese bandits||8-12 hours||Bandits' Prison|
|Captured by Vendavel bandits||8-12 hours||Vendavel Fortress|
|Imprisoned by the Montcalm Tribe||6-12 hours||Montcalm Clan Fort|
|Nursed to health at the Cierzo Inn||9-13 days||Cierzo|
|Nursed to health at the Lighthouse||9-13 days||Cierzo|
|Passed out cold||4-12 hours||same location as defeat, or exterior region|
|Saved by Adalbert the Hermit||8-12 hours||Hermit's House|
|Saved by Ancestral Ghosts||25-47 hours||Chersonese, Hallowed Marsh, Abrassar or Enmerkar Forest|
|Saved by Cierzo huntress||49-95 hours||Cierzo|
|Saved by Friendly Immaculate||8-12 hours||Immaculate's Camp|
|Saved by Gep||23-73 hours||Chersonese, Hallowed Marsh, Abrassar, Enmerkar Forest, Antique Plateau or Caldera|
|Saved by lone Watcher||6-12 hours||Conflux Mountain|
|Saved by Watchers||8-12 hours||Conflux Chambers|
A view from the gates of Cierzo in Winter time