The Grotto of Chalcedony
Boreo is an enemy in Outward.
There are 6 variants of the Boreo, one corresponding to each of the 6 Elements. They all have the same stats but use different spells associated with their element.
All Boreos will use Physical melee attacks, in addition to a skill associated with their element. The Physical Boreo uses the Fire element for its spell.
Each Boreo uses a flamethrower attack, associated with their element. It hits every 0.05 seconds for 0.4 seconds (total 8 times), and always deals 8 Impact.
- Fire: Deals 15 fire damage per hit (total 120 damage), inflicts Burning (66% buildup)
- Frost: Deals 15 frost damage per hit (total 120 damage), inflicts Slow Down (66% buildup)
- Ethereal: Deals 15 ethereal damage per hit (total 120 damage)
- Decay: Deals 15 decay damage per hit (total 120 damage), inflicts Poisoned (66% buildup)
- Lightning: Deals 20 lightning damage per hit (total 160 damage)
|Raw Meat (2-3)|
|Boreo Blubber (1)|
Random Items 1
This drop table will be rolled 2 times.
|Scaled Leather (1-2)||28.57% (49%)|
|Predator Bones (1-2)||28.57% (49%)|
* The second number indicates the total chance of receiving the drop at least once, from 2 rolls.
Random Items 2
This drop table will be rolled 1 times.
|Boreo Tusk (1)||75%|