|Blue Chamber's Conflux Path|
Blue Chamber's Conflux Path is located around half way up the mountain on the southern side.
This dungeon is a maze, and there is a drop-down immediately at the start. The only way out once dropping down is by finding the Conflux Chambers, or by being defeated.
Path to Conflux Chambers
To reach Conflux Chambers from the entrance, follow the Blue Skulls:
- Take an immediate right turn.
- Turn right at the next intersection.
- Head straight through on the next intersection. If you see stairs down to your right, you're in the right place.
- Take the stairs down to your right on the next intersection.
- Follow the path around to the door.
- 5x Mana Stone Vein
- 2x Iron Vein
- 1x Palladium Vein
- 1x Star Mushroom
- 2x Common (green) Mushroom
- 2x Blood Mushroom
- 1x Turmmip
|Scenario||Time Progression||Respawn Locations|
|Beaten and bloody, but alive||4-47 hours||same location as defeat|
|Nursed to health at the Lighthouse||9-13 days||Cierzo|
|Saved by Cierzo huntress||49-95 hours||Cierzo|
|Saved by Gep||23-73 hours||Chersonese, Hallowed Marsh, Abrassar, Enmerkar Forest, Antique Plateau or Caldera|
|Saved by Watchers||8-12 hours||Conflux Chambers|