|A map of Antique Plateau|
Players can travel to the Antique Plateau by speaking to a Soroborean Caravanner, it does not connect directly to any other regions.
Around the region, players can also make use of the Runic Train system for traveling around the Plateau's dungeons.
For details about the open exterior region of Antique Plateau (such as enemies, loot, NPCs, etc) see:
The following is a list of locations which can be accessed from Antique Plateau outdoors.
- Abandoned Living Quarters (marked as Ancient Bunker)
- Forgotten Research Laboratory
- Ancient Foundry (marked as Ruined Hippodrome)
- Ruined Warehouse (marked as Sealed Warehouse)
- Lost Golem Manufacturing Facility
- Crumbling Loading Docks (marked as Vigil Pylon)
- Destroyed Test Chambers
- Compromised Mana Transfer Station (marked as Abandoned Fortress)
- Old Harmattan
Minor locations are part of Antique Plateau Misc. Dungeons, and will show this name on loading screens.
- Abandoned Storage
- Bandit Hideout
- Blood Mage Hideout
- Corrupted Cave
- Immaculate's Camp
- Old Harmattan Basement
- Troglodyte Warren
- Wendigo Lair
- See Clocktower Puzzle for more information
Antique Plateau has dynamic weather, with a climate similar to Chersonese.